Financial Items

Rent in your Account

Your Rent In Your Account

Tenants are required to pay their rent via direct debit.

We understand how important it can be to receive your rental income as quickly as possible and disburse rent payments to our Landlords on or before the last business day of every month. We electronically deposit your money into your nominated bank account once the funds have cleared. No waiting for a cheque to clear!

Our rental system produces detailed statements, which itemise any outgoings paid from the rental monies. At the end of each financial year, a year to date statement is emailed to you.

First National Real Estate Connect also provides Landlords access to a secure online portal giving you the ability to monitor your investment property 24/7. All access to the portal is restricted through a verification process.

You can view, search and download the details you need including your statements, all from your own home or office computer.

Regular Review of Rental

Our goal is to increase your income and ensure your investment is working for you! We ensure you enjoy the highest possible rent by annual rent reviews that take into account current market rents of similar properties, the areas vacancy rate, condition of the property, quality of Tenant and length of Tenancy.

Payment of Accounts

First National Real Estate Connect have facilities which allow the council rates, Sydney Water, land tax, invoices for repairs and insurance premiums to be paid directly from the rent. Your rental statement will be itemised so you can see when an account was paid and a copy of the invoice will also be attached to the relevant statement.

Rental Bond

Once the most suitable tenant has been selected and approved by yourself, the tenant is required to pay a bond t equivalent to 4 weeks rent. This bond is lodged with the Residential Bond Board and is not returned until the end of the tenancy after a thorough final inspection has been completed. If there is any damage to the property it will need to be rectified by the tenant. Should the tenant refuse to co-operate the matter will be referred to the Tenancy Tribunal.