Rick Management

Risk Management


Do you know if you have the correct amount of cover for your House and Contents?

Does your policy provide for the minimum amounts for Legal and Public Liability for owning an investment property?

Do you have Landlord Insurance and does it cover everything you need?

Unfortunately, Insurance is one of those things that isn’t needed, until it’s critical. Don’t leave it until it’s too late – it’s true that sometimes bad things happen to good people, so it’s important that your risk is minimised. Having your property professionally managed reduces the risks to some degree. However the cover you need should extend beyond the normal building insurance policy, which does not cover things like wilful or accidential damage to your property, failure to pay rent, or claims made against you by a tenant.

Your rental property may be one of the largest investments of your lifetime. There are many different policies and products available, so get expert advice to ensure you have the right cover for you.

Smoke Alarm Maintenance

Landlords have very complex legal obligations to ensure smoke alarms in investment properties in New South Wales are maintained and you will require a maintenance and installation programs to ensure you’re covered.